Visitors to our website
- To deliver the service with the help of a session cookie.
- To understand how our website performs and how our marketing campaigns perform.
For that purpose we use Google Analytics and Hotjar for statistics, Chaport for our customer support as well as some cookies to store where you came from on your first visit, the first content you saw, which version of our website you visited. It is very important to us so we can analyze what we are doing regarding marketing to ensure our growth and provide a better product over time.
Important resources on the web:
There are online resources that inform you about privacy and how to stop being tracked. We recommend reading these:
User of the crew.work CRM
If you are or were a user of the application, crew.work CRM for recruiting, we are collecting all the previously mentioned info, but also have collected some additional information such as:
- The name of your company, your first name, last name, email address, as well as an encrypted version of your password.
- This information is mandatory to create and manage your account.
- We might eventually also store your phone number or your Skype account or some additional info you gave us.
- We do not give or sell any of this information to third parties.
- We also collect log information on your connections for security reason. This is only for a limited amount of time.
Right to access/rectify/delete your personal data:
You have the right to contact us to know which information we have on you and request an update or deletion (email us on email@example.com). Some information cannot be deleted while you have an active account. Be aware that your data may live inside backups for up to 6 months after their deletion on our database.
Google analytics inside the app:
We do record the usage of our application through Google Analytics. The monitoring is at the customer level, but if you’re the only user of the account it could be easy to infer your personal activity. If you do not want us to track you at customer level, you can opt out in your account settings.
Third party services:
Once you’ve subscribed to our service, we’ll use several services to communicate with you. These include Chaport (support system inside the app), Mailerlite (sending our newsletter). Those services will hold some of your personal data and are all compliant with GDPR.
Additional limits on use of Google user data
If you connect your crew.work account to your Google account to benefit from advanced integration features, you grant Crew.work access to your Google data.crew.work will access your Google account to read and write email Message bodies including attachments, metadata and headers.
- crew.work will not use any of your Google data for advertisements purposes.
- crew.work will only store emails that are sent to or received from contacts existing in your Crew.work account.
- crew.work will only write emails that you composed or triggered from the application.
- You can delete any stored email from crew.work and disconnect your Google account at any time.
- Depending on your crew.work privacy settings, only you or other users of your account will have access to the copies of your emails inside crew.work.
- For support purposes, crew.work employees may have access to your data inside crew.work. All employees are bound by a written non-disclosure agreement. You can at any time through the admin settings of your account forbid this type of access to your account.
- App's use of information received, and App's transfer of information to any other app, from Google APIs will adhere to Google's Limited Use Requirements.
- crew.work use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified: September 20, 2022